Joining our team of Graphic Designers at The LAB, you will be tasked with creating many visual designs for our the shop as well as for LGND Supply Co. You will have creative freedom in making apparel designs and graphics that coincide with the brand image of The LAB and LGND Supply Co. Your designs will be used in apparel we sell at The LAB & at LGND Supply Co! Additionally, you will be working on many forms of marketable content.
- Create visual designs for a variety of mediums, including digital and print.
- Utilize creative freedom to continuously create designs for Apparel that will be sold at The LAB & at LGND Supply Co!
- Design marketable content including but not limited to: Photo Advertisements, Fliers, Banners, Infographics, Social Media Posts, etc.
- Ensure that all designs meet and brand standards and are consistent across all mediums.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and new design software and techniques.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Familiarity with design trends and best practices in digital and print design.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality work.
- Familiarity with branding and marketing principles is a plus.
*If interested in this position, include a link to your portfolio in your resume!